Mission of the development program
- To assist in carrying out the mission of the Congregation of the Resurrection through pastoral and educational ministry. We strive to form communities of the Risen Christ.
- To allow our families and friends to partner with us in resurrecting society.
- To raise funds to help our infirm senior religious.
- To help support our novices, seminarians and brother candidates in their formal educational programs.
Goals of the program
- To develop a bi-annual newsletter that will share news about what the Congregation is doing.
- To develop a fundraising mail appeal to all friends of the Congregation of the Resurrection.
- To design and develop a memorial/honor fund to help our senior religious and our men in formation.
- To sponsor an annual dinner-dance to raise funds for our foundation programs.
Objectives of the program
- To share the Good News with families in our parishes, schools and missions.
- To begin a data base of names of all the above friends.
- To make personal solicitations to prospective donors and ask for their support.
- To write grants and proposals to foundations who are willing to support our work.
- To speak to groups about the mission of the Congregation of the Resurrection and to ask for their support.